Top Ten Things I Love About Today
1. I had the chance to run in the quiet mist of the morning.
2. Cooler air is moving in on this new fall day.
3. It's officially fall! Even though I absolutely love the summer, fall brings so many things that summer just can't.
4. My goal skirt...fits in the waist finally, but my legs have refined into bulk muscle to a point where it's a bit too tight to walk in.
5. I'm 4 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight before my second son, and in the best darn shape of my life.
6. I've fallen in love with a couple of songs that I can't get out of my head. Thank you, Lady Antebellum.
7. I realized that I have made some of the most awesome friends via the internet.
8. I also realized that without internet (mainly through Facebook, thank you) I would have never reconnected with many people that I thought I had lost forever or had never truly found before.
9. I love the fact that I have a job that I'm darn good at, and I still have it, despite this rollercoaster economy.
10. I have a great family, and I love the fact that I've helped them be great!
Monday, September 14, 2009
This past weekend I crossed over from a bakery cake consumer to a home cake maker. The process was fairly easy with a minor hiccup (whipped frosting), all in an effort to make my youngest son a Muno birthday cake for his Yo Gabba Gabba birthday party. Here is the final outcome.It was a hit, only one piece left. Guess that triple chocolate fudge cake was hard to resist. :)
Posted by Carin@MRD at 3:07 PM