Saturday, October 10, 2009

My 9 Year Old's Christmas List

In order to get a head start on Christmas shopping, I had T, my 9 year old son, sit down and make out his Christmas list. Considering I don't remember in the slightest what I wanted for Christmas when I was 9, his list is pretty impressive especially since he put some pretty practical things on it.

1. Nerf N-Strike Vulcan EBF-25 with tripod



2. LEGO Indian Jones Xbox 360 game


3. New play shoes
(I, the cool mom, am thinking about these...)



4. HALO3 ODST


(Because of the mature rating...this is something we'll have to think about.)

5. A cell phone
(I seriously do not think so.)

6. A new pair of biking gloves.

7. The Beatles, Rock Band.



8.The Universe (the whole series)



9. Electronic Toss Across


10. My own ATV

(I personally think this is awesome as all get out, but considering we don't have the land for this...it's just not feasible.)

11. Just Kidding by Andy Griffiths.





Added by Mom

12. Goosebumps Series by R.L. Stine



13. MP3 Player



14. Digital Camera






No comments: