Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Random Thoughts Today

1. One full day of cartoons can make you feel like you're losing IQ points.

2. If you kill two bugs that you see mating, are there any karmic repercussions?

3. Why can't I take chances in life like I do in computerized Farkle?

4. No one tells you that after the age of 30, ice cream may no longer like you, even if you like it more than ever.

5. No matter how much I love the rainy weather, consistently yucky weather is wearing on the soul. That...is the main reason I never moved to Seattle.

6. How can 9 year old boys take longer and hotter showers than their mother, who has four times as much hair to wash and condition and has to shave her legs?

7. Emotions are a funny thing...and often come out of nowhere.

8. I'm realizing things I wanted 10, 11, even 12 years ago...are nowhere close to things I want now.

9. Having only boys as your children is quite remarkable. When you're not feeling well, one will draw you flowers and the other will jump all over you.

10. Romance equals effort.

No comments: