- I lost a total of 22 pounds.
- Taylor started karate and ended the year with a green belt.
- Paul appreciated the goings on of a stay-at-home parent.
- Cyrus' communication level increased exponentially.
- Taylor attended his first "real" rock concert...with me, of all people.
- Paul appreciated becoming re-employed.
- Cyrus has become 98.5% potty trained.
- Paul joined a new band and debuted it on the last night of the year.
- I ran my first 5K for the Susan G. Komen foundation.
- I met and become friends with fantastic people...all thanks to the WWW.
- Taylor learned the first lesson of responsibility and consequences with chores and allowance.
- Taylor joined the Borman Singing Astros out of his own desire.
- I read 39 books this year.
- Cyrus has an artistic streak a mile and more wide, and it has flourished.
- We all learned lessons of the importance of family and good people.
Friday, January 1, 2010
2009 wasn't a spectacular year, yet in reflection, I conjured up a list of great things that happened.