Friday, July 25, 2008

A Not-So-Good Night

One of my friends was trying to cheer me up about the not-so-good night I had one night. I really didn't want to go into details, so I gave one guess why my evening didn't go so well....Here is the guess:

Your night got ruined because you spilled spagetti sauce all down the front of your favorite dress, it's Chef Beauy-boirardi-no-that guy with the chef's hat.
Then you walked into the living room and Zoey (my dog) jumped on you, because she wanted the spagetti sauce. Both of you fell on the Christmas tree and broke every ornament. Then you went to the bathroom to get cleaned up, but you forgot you had broken glass all over your back and you sprinkled it all over the floor, killing your feet when you walked out. You got pissed and started kicking Easter baskets and candy bunnies all over the house. You were exhausted and you plopped on to the couch and were impaled by G.I. Joe's realistic assault rifle. Then you had to go to the hospital to have it removed, you were there until 4am, then Cy (my toddler) woke up at 4:30.

OMG!! I was laughing so hard when I read this. I have great friends!!!

No comments: